Sometimes I feel like I hardly ever read anymore. So I made a list of the books I've read this year. There's not a ton, but I was surprised that there's more than just two of them.


Image result for found michaImage result for the pilots wife           Image result for on beauty zadie smith
Image result for a year of magical thinkingImage result for out of the silent planet        Image result for the bible tells me so   
Image result for pope joan book
Image result for interrupted jen hatmaker     Image result for every bitter thing is sweet   

Also, Deadly in High Heels by Gemma Halliday and Vigil for a Stranger by Kitty Burns Florey  (both for work).

I'm currently reading

Image result for the rosie project

And next on my list is

Image result for finding spiritual whitespace

Then I think I'll reread To Kill A Mockingbird before I order Go Set a Watchman.

Then what?? What are your book suggestions?

Comments

  1. So glad you are going to read Bonnie Gray's book--it's raw but so soul renewing. I'm reading Leigh McLeroy's The Beautiful Ache right now as well as Chip Engram's Culture Shock. http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Ache-Finding-Satisfies-When/dp/0800731417/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439328212&sr=8-1&keywords=Beautiful+Ache

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts